All Saints Sixth Form Bursary
The Bursary Scheme is available to all students who attend the Sixth Form at All Saints. It is provided so that financial issues are not a barrier to successful completion of studies. There are two bursaries available:
Vulnerable Bursary – £1,200 per year
This bursary is for students who are:
- in care
- care leavers
- receiving Income Support, or Universal Credit because they are financially supporting themselves or financially supporting themselves and someone who is dependent on them and living with them such as a child or partner
- receiving Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payments in their own right as well as Employment and Support Allowance or Universal Credit in their own right
Please call into the Sixth Form office or email [email protected] if you believe you may qualify for the Vulnerable Bursary.
This is available to students from a lower-income household and will provide funding towards:
- Transport to and from school
- School trips that are part of post 16 studies
- Examination fees and resit fees
- Materials and textbooks required for courses
- University visits and open days
To apply for these funds, students and parents / carers will first need to complete an Application Form and are available from the Sixth Form Office or can be downloaded here.
If you are in receipt of the Bursary and would like to apply for funding for a specific item (eg books, school trip), you can download the claim form here to make an application.
If you would like any further information please call into the Sixth Form office or email [email protected] .